An Introduction to Autism in Children for parents & carers
Session open to parents & carers of children with autism - Tues 2 April, 9.30-12.00 at our West Street site. Booking required.
This is a repeat of the session El ran on 16 Jan. It was very popular so we're running it again.
During the session, El will look at:
• what autism is and how it tends to present in children;
• perspectives from a person with autism's point of view;
• a range of strategies for supporting children with autism;
• links to support groups and networks for families;
• opportunities to meet and chat with other parents;
• troubleshooting opportunities.
To book a place, please email email@example.com or call Janine on 01306 882397 (West St), or ask at one of our centre's receptions. We ask for £5 per family, payable in advance, non-refundable.